There are a number of options for upgrading the energy efficiency of your windows. A total window and frame replacement with new, high-performance ENERGY STAR® certified windows or inserts can make your home more comfortable, save energy and help fight climate change. Learn more about replacing your windows.
Eligibility criteria for reimbursement:
- All equipment must be purchased in Canada.
- Online purchases are only eligible if they are ordered from an online distributor in Canada.
- The equipment must be on an eligible list below.
- Maintain the ENERGY STAR labels on your windows and doors until after your post-retrofit evaluation.
- A new window unit can be inserted into the existing frame of an old window, but replacements of only the glass, sash or door without a frame are not eligible.
- A maximum of $250 per rough opening up to cap of $5000.
Per rough opening 2
|Replace your windows or sliding glass doors with ENERGY STAR 3 certified models:||$125|
|Replace your windows or sliding glass doors with ENERGY STAR Most Efficient models:||$250|
|Replace hinged doors, with or without sidelites or transoms ENERGY STAR certified models: