About Casement Windows
Casement windows are hinged on the side and have a hand crank that allows them to open up completely as the crank is rotated. Casement windows are a great option for homeowners, offering many unique advantages, including:
- Improved Air Flow
Casement windows can be fully opened, providing maximum ventilation throughout the home. This allows homeowners to enjoy a cool breeze in the Summer and the pleasure that comes with fresh air year round. Clera’s replacement vinyl casement windows also feature a built-in snubber to keep the hinge side extremely tight. Our windows are easy to operate and maintain.
- Better Views
Casement windows have a solid pane of glass as a sash, thereby providing unobstructed views of the beautiful outdoors.
- Increased Safety
Casement windows are highly secure due to the fact that their hook-shaped locks are embedded into the frame itself, allowing for enhanced security. You will feel peace of mind knowing that you and your family are safe.
Clera Windows and Doors replacement vinyl casement windows offer a number of additional benefits that are unique to our specific products, including:
- A triple-sealing system for maximum energy-efficiency.
- Hydraglass 50™ warm edge technology on the SuperSpacer® platform for enhanced efficiency.
- Co-extruded exterior seal and wet glaze to provide optimal protection against leaks and to ensure that the structure remains stable.
- A retractable screen, giving you the option to roll up the screen for an enhanced view of the outdoors.
Highly Energy Efficient
- Energy Efficient Ratings
Our replacement vinyl casement windows are Energy Star approved. As far as casement window prices go, did you know that Energy Star products reduce your annual energy bill by as much as 15 percent – and pay for themselves in six years?
- Energy Star windows also add comfort, as the inside glass stays warmer during the winter months and reduces the sun’s heat without eliminating visible light in the summer months. Not only does this result in added comfort throughout the year, but Energy Star products also protect your furniture from sun damage. Hydraglass 50™ warm edge technology adds an additional layer of energy efficiency. Our replacement vinyl casement windows allow you to save on your energy bill and also reduce your environmental impact at the same time.
Family-run since 1978, Clera Windows and Doors is known as one of Canada’s premier window manufacturers and installers. All of our replacement vinyl casement windows are manufactured right in our very own factory in Vaughan, Ontario. This cuts out the middleman. As both the manufacturer and the installer, we are a unique operation that offers additional benefits to homeowners, including:
- Greater Savings
Cutting out the middleman means greater savings for our clients and, ultimately, the best value for casement windows.
- Greater Customization
The fact that we manufacture our own windows right in our own factory allows our clients greater customization, from casement window sizes to your choice of hardware, frame colours, glass and finishing options. With Clera Windows and Doors, you get a highly unique product, every time.