Clera Career Opportunities
Clera Windows + Doors is a growing company, and we’re always looking for motivated, energetic, and knowledgeable people to join Ontario’s most awarded windows & doors company!
See what opportunities are currently available at Clera:
Clera Windows + Doors is seeking assemblers who will work as an integral part of the production team assembling window and door systems. The successful candidate will be involved in a broad range of responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs
- Ability to stand for up to 8 hours
- CSA approved work boots
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
Clera Windows + Doors is looking for experienced full-time installers. Candidates must be professional, possess excellent communication skills, and have the ability to manage multiple priorities at once, all while having good customer service skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experience installing replacement windows & doors
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Ability to work full time, with a flexible schedule
Apply by Mail
Interested applicants may mail their resumes to:
Clera Windows + Doors
31 Pennsylvania Avenue
Concord, Ontario L4K 5V5
Apply by Fax
Interested applicants may fax their resumes to: