Design Your Entry Door
Make a grand entrance with a new door from Clera. We offer enduring exterior door systems made from steel or fiberglass, as well as custom sliding patio, gliding French, and storm doors. All are ENERGY STAR® approved, feature high quality hardware and combinations of panels and glass designs. Clera entry doors, patio doors, sliding doors, garden doors and storm doors are designed to exceed the requirements of the Canadian elements, beautifully.
Energy efficient doors for Added Comfort
Your exterior front door is an integral part of your house. Yet, relying on poorly performing products can cause a lot of heat to escape and result in uncomfortable drafts. Moreover, old doors are often associated with condensation and frost during the cold months, which increases the risk of mould and makes your home unsafe and uncomfortable.
Getting our energy efficient doors professionally installed will:
- Increase your comfort
- Save you money by reducing your heating and cooling costs
- Eliminate or reduce condensation on glass surfaces in cold weather
- Reduce dust penetration during dry periods
- Improve sound insulation for more peace and quiet
- Reduce draftiness
Replacing your entry door with Clera’s energy efficient exterior front doors will result in varying levels of energy bill reduction depending on the age and extent of damage on the door. For newer homes with two or more exterior doors, the energy savings and level of comfort are greater.
Exterior front doors: Insulation, Security and Durability
There are many things to consider when choosing your exterior front doors. At Clera, we give property owners multiple style and personalisation options, including:
- Range of materials and hardware, from 18-gauge steel frame and laminated safety glass to deadbolt security plates and high-security size pin locks for strength and enhanced security to protect against forced entry
- A choice between all-steel construction entry doors with laminated composite rails and high-impact skins for exceptional strength, security, and durability
- Glass or no glass: Our doors range from no glass to fill-glass models, some with optional windows above the door or beside the door
For heat conduction and energy efficiency, using insulated steel core doors offers more energy savings.